понедельник, 22 февраля 2016 г.

Prayer Joseph Murphy from disease, anxiety and fears

Prayer Joseph Murphy from disease, anxiety and fears



In one of the books I read Joseph Murphy very interesting information on the effect of positive affirmations in our lives. It turns out that our thoughts leave their imprints in the brain cells, and then all this will sooner or later manifest in reality. From here we go our sorrows and troubles. Suffice it every day to watch the bad news and you can incur the trouble. But you can also make these "fingerprints" of good and inspire their cells everything you want to see in reality. Most interesting is that these techniques work, even those who do not really believe in them. positive affirmations is enough to simply argue for a day and the results are not long in coming. Of course, it is better if you read the positive adjustment you with faith. I also noticed this fact - in "sensitive" emotional people results from prayers come very quickly, almost like lightning, already on the 2nd day of miracles. Here is one great prayer that helps in situations when you are confused, you are overcome by anxiety, disease, and trouble. Read it in the morning and in the evening:
"From time to time during the day, I will switch attention from the troubles and strife of the outside world to the Divine Presence is inside me and come into contact with this inner divine intelligence.
I know that anything spiritually and mentally, and Divine Peace River runs through my mind. Infinite Intelligence offers me the perfect idea as to solve each problem that I encounter. I reject the influence of all external, transient and affirm the sovereignty of the presence and power that are inside of me. I absorb and assimilate the great truth that the infinite intelligence directs me that the Divine right action was exercising his sovereignty. Through me now passes Divine healing presence, penetrating into every atom of my being. His peace river running through my mind and heart, and I feel free, balanced, serene and peaceful. I know that the presence of the Infinite created me recover my health right now. I express my deep gratitude for the miraculous healing that is happening at the moment. "

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий